Trane Single-Zone Ductless Systems
Ductless systems allow for flexibility. A single-zone (also called a mini-split) ductless system allows you to control the temperature of one room by connecting an outdoor unit to an indoor unit, with no ductwork needed. An outdoor mini-split unit is placed outside your home and is connected to an indoor mini-split unit by small cables and a refrigerant line through a hole in the wall.
ST Series Outdoor Heat Pumps
The indoor unit is powered by the outdoor unit and should a power outage occur, the system is automatically restored when power returns.
- Available capacities in kBtu/h: 09, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36
- 14.5 – 24.6 SEER, 8.2 – 12.8 HSPF, INVERTER-driven compressor
- Auto-restart and auto cooling/heating changeover
- Vertical air swing on all units
- Compatible with kumo cloud® control app and Thermostat Interface
- All GL models ENERGY STAR® certified