Trane Multi-Zone Ductless Systems
A multi-zone (also called a multi-split) ductless system connects an outdoor unit to an one or more indoor units, letting you control the temperature in several different zones of your home. Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems are a type of multi-zone ductless systems. VRF systems are energy efficient, and they can be used to heat one zone while cooling a different zone at the same time.
M Series Air Handler
The M Series air handlers combine affordability and flexibility to work with the complete range of Trane heating and cooling products. So you get the reliability of Trane and the options to work within your specific system and budget.
Trane M Series air handlers offer a variable speed motor and Comfort-R technology for reliable comfort and efficiency like only a Trane can. The M Series air handler includes:
- Variable speed blower motor
- Comfort-R humidity control
- 4-way convertible line
- Galvanized steel cabinet
- Optional electric heat
- All-aluminum coil
- No-rust polymer drain pa
- Cooling and heat pump systems available
Konnect Series One-Way Ceiling Cassette Heat Pump
The Konnect Series ceiling-recessed cassette can easily be mounted between the joists, making this product ideal for retrofit or new construction projects.
- Available capacities in kBtu/h: 09, 12, 18
- Built-in condensate lift mechanism (21″)
- Flexible airflow direction: left/right and up/down
- 4 fan speeds plus auto fan mode
Konnect Series Ceiling Cassette Heat Pumps
The Konnect Series ceiling-recessed cassette units offer a wide airflow pattern for better air distribution in a less obtrusive style. Install Konnect Series in a hard ceiling (with an access panel for servicing) or in 2′x2′ drop ceiling. It’s noticeable comfort from a hidden solution.
- Available capacities in kBtu/h: 9, 12, 15
- Ventilation air knockouts
- Built-in condensate lift mechanism (up to 20″)
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Also available for single-zone application
- This air handler, ideal for both system replacement and new product installation, allows for effective and efficient air conditioning as airflow strength can be set to ensure any desired comfort level.