A SINGLE-ROOM AIR CONDITIONER SUPERIOR TO A WINDOW UNIT
Window air conditioning units come with some problems, chiefly that they open your home up to unwelcome insects, weather, and potentially intruders. Air Solutions, Inc has a better, more efficient solution for single-room cooling purposes: a mini-split air conditioner.
Its easy-to-install, ductless configuration prevents this type of air conditioner from needing complex modifications in the future. It’s the very efficient, compact solution for cooling just one room in your home.
MS8C Mini-Split Air Conditioner
When it comes to quiet, ENERGY STAR®-qualified cooling, the MS8C Mini-Split Air Conditioner could be the system you’re looking for. This efficient, single-room air conditioner comes with a number of benefits.
- Efficiency rating up to 22 SEER*
- ENERGY STAR® qualified means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Inverter technology almost noiselessly delivers only the air that is needed
- Secure installation leaves you less open to issues associated with window units, like insects, weather and possibly even theft
- Indoor sound levels of 26 dB and outdoor levels as low as 50 dB (a whisper is 20dB and light rainfall is 30dB)
- Easy-to-use remote control
- Ductless design erases the possibility of complicated installation or expensive modifications
- Compact design is unnoticeable in any room
- 5-year Limited Warranty on covered components
Sound Rating: 26
Air Solutions, Inc in Groves wants to show you all the benefits of a mini-split air conditioner, and we can service your existing unit. Make an appointment with us today by phone at 409-962-2476 or online .
* SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, measures the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner or heat pump. A higher SEER rating means greater energy efficiency and more savings for you and the environment.