THE BEST AIR PURIFIER FOR PERFECTED AIR QUALITY
There are stretches when we wonder if we’ll ever find a great solution to a concern. Ideal air quality doesn’t have to be one of those when you take advantage of all the perks of an air purifier. Not only do they give you superior air cleaning, they help increase your home’s efficiency by decreasing contaminants that can build up over time.
If you’re curious about your air purification selections in Groves, let the experts at Air Solutions, Inc know. Give us a call at 409-962-2476 or schedule an appointment with our online scheduler and we can get you on our books.
PureAir™ Air Purification System
Possibly the best air purifier in Groves, the PureAir™ Air Purification System ought to be your go-to choice when it comes to defeating poor air quality. It fastens directly to your furnace or air handler and eliminates pollutants before the air recirculates throughout your home, leaving you with cleaner and healthier air to enjoy. The system challenges the three main indoor air contaminants, mold/mildew/bacteria, particles, and odors/vapors, while also reducing ozone, a documented lung irritant.
The PureAir™ Air Purification System also includes:
- MERV 16* PrecisionPleat™ media filter
- Removes Over 95% of particles ranging in size down to 0.3 micron**
- Removes Over 90% of bio-aerosols ranging in size down to 0.01 micron**
- Removes and destroys around 50% of household odors and chemical vapors in 24-hours***
- Hospital inpatient care/general surgery level filtration so you know you have the highest quality
- Whole-home purification that works beautifully with your current heating and cooling system
- Reduces and destroys ozone—a result of pollution as well as a known lung irritant****
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all of its covered components
* MERV = Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. Describes the filter’s ability to capture particles and ranges from 1 to 16. Typical fiberglass filter = MERV 1. The higher the MERV rating, the better the filtration.
** One micron = 1/25,000 of an inch in diameter.
*** Based on laboratory and field studies.
**** U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, “Ozone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences,” August 2006.